Job description / Role
An industry leader in the Oil & Gas industry has an immediate requirement for a Legal Counsel focusing Construction & Projects.
* Providing legal advice to the business
* Drafting, negotiating contracts as per industry standards
* Establishing good working relationship with the company's legal teams as well as with other external contacts
* Liaising with and managing external legal counsel as required
* Advising on regulatory and corporate governance matters
* Legal reporting
* Must be 4+ PQE
* Must be UK / US Qualified
* Must have experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
* Must have experience with FIDIC contracts in the Middle East
* Must have corporate governance experience
* Must have trained and qualified in a leading international law firm
* Ideally have worked in-house for a multi/international organisation
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.