Job description / Role
Orthopedics Surgeon urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in Dubai.
Orthopedic Surgeon duties and responsibilities
Conduct patient interviews
• Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
• Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
• Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
• Prescribe and administer pain medications
• Supervise and oversee student residents
• Keep and update patients' medical records
• Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary medical team
Orthopedic Surgeon requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon for 3 year(s)
• A Medical Degree with and residency specialization in Emergency Medicine
• Certification with the Board of Orthopedic Surgery
• In-depth knowledge of hand, foot, and spine surgery
• Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.