Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Job description / Role
We are looking for a seasoned cardiothoracic surgeon to perform surgical procedures on patients in the thorax region. The responsibilities of Cardiothoracic Surgeons include determining diagnoses, treating diseases, and performing surgical procedures.
To be successful as a cardiothoracic surgeon, you should have a passion for cardiothoracic surgery, excellent research skills, and the ability to manage stress well. Ultimately, a top-class cardiothoracic surgeon should think in a logical and methodical manner, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and be willing to work long and irregular hours.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Responsibilities:
- Determining the method of surgical procedures.
- Conducting medical management.
- Specializing in diagnoses.
- Reviewing patient history to determine treatment.
- Charting in compliance with the law and regulations.
- Identifying tests and the need for follow-up visits.
- Specialization in Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Extensive and stable work history as a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- License to practice.
- The ability to perform under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.