Job description / Role
We are working with a specialist military facility in the UAE to find suitably qualified Critical Care Consultants to join them. The ideal candidate would have a CCT in Intensive Care and have been working in a substantive position for over 24 months.
Sharjah is very much like its larger more famous sister Dubai, there is however a few notable cultural differences however that must be noted for those that choose to live there. Sharjah although less than 10 miles from Dubai operates under a slightly more conservative interpretation of Sharia. For perspective, this translates to a ban on alcohol consumption within Sharjah city limits and the wearing of more conservative clothes in public spaces. Taking these considerations into account might be made easier by the fact that in Sharjah rental expenditure is substantially lower than that of the other Emirates.
Whether living in Dubai or Sharjah, the cities are so closely linked by public transport, water taxis, buses and the electronically operated Monorail system that you often don't feel in separate cities.
If Dubai was indeed where you choose to live then it's probably worth looking in areas such as Mirdiff or Al Warqa for proximity to both the hospital and other things such as schools, shopping centres etc.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- CCST( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- Swedish Specialist Certificates
- Fachartz Certificate from Germany
- Deutsch Specialist Certificates
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- A minimum of 2 years of experience after obtaining these qualifications is required for the Hospital.
- Applicants with less than 2 years' experience post specialist certifications will not be taken forward for selection.
- Health Insurance in for yourself, spouse, and up to 3 children until the 19th birthday
- Economy class tickets once a year for all
- End of service bonus as per UAE labour law (15 days of service to be provided per each year of service completed)
- 30 days calendar leave
- 10-14 days of national and Islamic holidays
- CME allowances and 10 days off
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.