Job description / Role
Reports to : Chief of Medical Staff
Duties and responsibilities
- Establish and maintain professional standards for quality service in dealing with patients.
- Perform investigations and management of dermatological diseases using subspecialty related invasive procedures within the capabilities of institutional resources.
- Provide particular expertise in laser treatment of a variety of dermatological problems.
- Responsible for the smooth running of his/her assigned clinic.
- Ensure that all data of patients are recorded in the patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and medical centerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s regulations.
- Perform collaborative assistance in referrals of Dermatology patients to appropriate facilities for further management.
- Represent the medical center in the Committee for Dermatological related seminars and symposia.
- Actively participates in any training program or education activity related Dermatology and organized within the medical center for training staff and in-service training classes for the nursing staff.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at anytime in consultation with the employee.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent.
- Western Certificate such as American Board, Canadian, UK. Membership/Fellowship or its equivalent such as Arab Board.
- Five years related experience after post graduation.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.