Job description / Role
• Monitor and evaluate development proposals through financial matrices (DCF/IRR /NPV/RoI/RoE etc.), comparative case studies to guide and advice clients.
• Undertake and coordinate development and research advice on large mixed use projects.
• Undertake feasibility and highest and best use studies, assess risk and financial feasibility.
• Liaise with sub consultants and other professionals where required to deliver results.
• Have an understanding and appreciation of Middle East macro-economics and drivers of development strategies and real estate sector growth.
• Keep abreast of key trends/developments in real estate regionally and globally in order to provide informed opinion.
• Refer business leads or other potential fee earning opportunities into other parts of the Middle East and Global business.
• Contribute to business development including proposal writing and attending network events.
• Liaise with other internal departments to coordinate inputs for reports. Cross sell opportunities into local and international teams.
• Communicate fully with all stakeholders and colleagues to ensure the delivery of tasks are managed in an efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure highest quality standards in accordance with local and international standards.
• Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
Team / Operating Environment
• Completing deliverables to tight deadlines means that the ability to get on with colleagues and a flexible attitude towards office hours are as important as technical skills & experience.
• Increasingly demanding clients create a need for continuing development of research services and innovative solutions to client requirements.
• Requirement to provide high quality, user-friendly & value for money service.
• The candidate should have a property development or consultancy background and ideally have knowledge of the local real estate markets in the UAE.
• Good interpersonal & communications skills for both written and oral presentations.
• Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report writing skills.
• The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (KF Internal Systems).
• Strong team player with the ability to build relationships.
• Flexible attitude towards travelling.
• Foreign language skills (Arabic) an asset but not essential.
About the Company
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC