Job description / Role
Consultant Doctor ICU Job, United Arab Emirates
We are currently working alongside our partner in the United Arab Emirates assisting them in their search for Emergency Medicine Consultants to work within Government run Hospitals in Sharjah, Fujairah and Ras Al-Khaimah.
You would be working closely with a highly skilled team of doctors and nurses many of whom have trained in the UK, Canada and US. We welcome applicants from around the world who are eligible for consultant status holding one of CCT, American Board, Canadian Board or equivalent.
- A competitive tax-free salary
- This vacancy, in particular is government run which offers 5-day work week, consisting of 48 hours, rostered at 16 x 10 hour shifts pcm (Clinical) and 2 Non-Clinical.
- Working within government facilities in the Middle East often ensures a certain procedural culture that would fit hand in glove with some of the NHS cultures you might be used to, with particular regard to governance and outcomes
- Accommodation in luxury serviced apartments close to site
- A car
- Free medical insurance
- Free malpractice insurance
- Educational allowance for your children (with access to the worlds leading private education institutions)
- Flights once a year
- 30 days annual leave
- 10 public holidays
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.