Job description / Role
United Arab Emirates £150K - £200K / Year
We are currently working alongside our partner in the United Arab Emirates assisting them in their search for ICU Consultants to work within Government run Hospitals in Sharjah, Fujairah and Ras Al-Khaimah.
You would be working closely with a highly skilled team of doctors and nurses many of whom have trained in the UK, Canada and US. We welcome applicants from around the world who are eligible for consultant status holding one of CCT, American Board, Canadian Board or equivalent.
Why work in the UAE?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has become one of the most attractive countries in the world for medical professionals to relocate to. The population is booming which is leading to increased demand for doctors. In general the medical facilities within the UAE are of an excellent standard and this is only likely to improve, as each institution competes to be the best in the area.
To find out more about living as a doctor in the UAE read our blog below...
- A competitive tax-free salary
- This vacancy, in particular is government run which offers 5-day work week, consisting of 48 hours, rostered at 16 x 10 hour shifts pcm (Clinical) and 2 Non-Clinical.
- Working within government facilities in the Middle East often ensures a certain procedural culture that would fit hand in glove with some of the NHS cultures you might be used to, with particular regard to governance and outcomes
- Accommodation in luxury serviced apartments close to site
- A car
- Free medical insurance
- Free malpractice insurance
- Educational allowance for your children (with access to the worlds leading private education institutions)
- Flights once a year
- 30 days annual leave
- 10 public holidays
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.