Job description / Role
Prospect Health are recruiting for ICU consultants to work in prestigious government hospitals in Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah and Fujairah.
The hospitals themselves are government owned and as such operate with the highest standards of care. Heavy investment is regularly made in this affluent nations healthcare system to ensure patients are given what they need.
* You would be working closely with a highly skilled team of doctors and nurses many of whom have trained in the UK, Canada and US. We welcome applicants from around the world who are eligible for consultant status holding one of CCT, American Board, Canadian Board or equivalent.
* The role is 100% ICU and we are looking for intensivists or anesthetists that are comfortable working solely in ICU. These positions are full time permanent contracts with open-end dates giving you great flexibility.
The United Arab Emirates offers a fantastic expat lifestyle with year round sunshine and miles of glorious unspoilt beaches.
Whether it be the glamour of Dubai or some of the more relaxed northern cities there is plenty to keep you entertained. Some of the worlds largest shopping malls and entertainment complexes line the streets offering something for everyone.
The northern city of Ras Al-Khaimah and eastern city of Fujairah offer a more relaxed way of life, coastal based and a lower cost of living. You can get substantial property for a fraction of the cost of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Sharjah is much closer to Dubai with continued building almost making it hard to separate the two cities.
This client offers up educational support for dependent children between the ages of 8-16, usually this comes in the form of an allowance to pay for said child's placement in school. It must be said that some of the schools on offer, though placement is not guaranteed, provides some of the best educational opportunities in the world. One of the most interesting things about the schooling pool in the U.A.E is that there a number of different curriculum's on over from a number of different schools. There are British curriculum schools, American curriculum schools and there is even a number of International Baccalaureate schools, offering one of the most comprehensive and rewarding educational programs in the world. Very often the high schools are well suited to feeding their students into redbrick and Ivy League universities back at home. Some of the less tangible benefits would be the multilingual and multicultural that children are placed into by default, character building to the say the least.
* A tax-free salary (Salaries to be discussed with the client)
* This vacancy in particular is government run which offers 5-day work week over the
* Working within government facilities in the Middle East often ensures a certain procedural culture that would fit hand in glove with some of the NHS cultures you might be used to, with particular regard to governance and outcomes.
* Accommodation in serviced apartments close to site
* A car
* Free medical insurance
* Free malpractice insurance
* Educational allowance for your children
* Flights once a year
* 30 days annual leave
* 10 public holidays
* The role is 100% ICU and we are looking for intensivists or anesthetists that are comfortable working solely in ICU.
* These positions are full time permanent contracts with open-end dates giving you great flexibility.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.