Job description / Role
We are an innovative personnel-sourcing firm with solid team strength in recruiting candidates for various domains in the Healthcare sectors. With client needs becoming more specialized and niche-specific, widening the gap between HR needs and workforce capabilities, we seek to bridge the space between flourishing companies and qualified professionals. We deliver services from small to large businesses and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a full suite of recruitment solutions to help ease the client's workload in identifying the right resources.
- Create patient-specific health programs that make use of historical data.
- Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
- Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
- Make use of patient health data in medical analyses.
- Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
- Recommending specialists for treatment outside of their capacity.
- Educating patients in health management and disease prevention.
Position: Consultant/Specialist. Family Medicine.
Job Location: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Salary: As per standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine to work with one of the leading Healthcare Group in Gulf.
AED 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Caring, attentive nature.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.