Job description / Role
- Qualification Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent.
- Western Certificate such as American Board, Canadian, UK. Membership/Fellowship or its equivalent such as Arab Board.
- Experience Five years related experience after post graduation.
Reports to : Chief of Medical Staff
Duties and responsibilities :
- Provide adequate and competent delivery of quality healthcare to Endocrine patients through investigation and management.
- Provide particular expertise in invasive and non-invasive Endocrinological procedures such as Diabetic Emergency Management and Glucose Monitoring.
- Provide particular expertise in Diabetes Mellitus and patient education.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the assigned clinic.
- Record all data of the patients care in the patients medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and Hospital's regulations.
- Perform collaborative assistance in referral of above type of patients to appropriate facilities for management.
- Actively participates in any training program or education activity related to Endocrinology and Diabetes and organized within the Hospital for training staff and in-service training classes for the nursing staff.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at anytime in consultation with the employee.
Specialized Knowledge :
- Knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.