Job description / Role
We currently have urgent job openings for Gastroenterologists in Dubai. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right individuals, with exceptional, tax-free monthly salaries and amazing benefits.
Gastroenterologist Duties and Responsibilities
• Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
• Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
• Analyzing patient historical data.
• Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
• Determining proper courses of treatment.
• Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
• Performing X-Ray, MRI and ultrasound scanning.
• Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
• Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
AED 65,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Gastroenterologist Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
• Medical degree.
• Completion of a three-year internal residency.
• Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology specialization degree.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
• Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs and ultrasound scanning.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.