Job description / Role
We are a physician-led, multi-facility health organization looking for a skilled general surgeon. If you have a proven track record and solid educational and training background, you may be the perfect fit for this position. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, along with highly-trained support staff to enable you to offer patients the best possible care. The position may require long work hours, including emergency on-call requirements. In return for your commitment, we offer you competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Assess patients through testing and physical exams for their readiness for surgery, and analyze patients’ history and current medical status to determine the right treatment needs and to plan the surgical procedure
• Explain procedures to patients, including recovery and any follow-up care that will be needed
• Follow all universal precautions to ensure the safety of patients, other staff, and yourself during any contact with patients and while in the operating room
• The lead surgical team during operations following standard operating procedures
• Conduct safety reviews before, during, and after the procedure to ensure nothing has been overlooked and that patient safety is maintained at all times
• Commit to providing excellent care by adhering to all hospital policies, guidelines and requirements in regard to patient care
• Maintain an upstanding reputation in the community, including participation in any hospital fundraising or community events whenever possible to help build the facility’s reputation in the local area
• Participate in teaching and mentorship if asked by the administration
AED 65,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Must hold a Doctor of Medicine
• Previous experience in patient care and surgery
• Residency in general surgery
• Medical license in the state
• Must be able to pass all background checks
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.