Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Physicians
We are looking for a Western Educated Consultant - Gynecologist for a prestigious Hospital in RAK. Hospital is well known for providing quality healthcare services , it focuses on family and patient-centric services and targets the growing resident community in RAK.
Provides comprehensive Obstetrics & Gynecology care to patients. Work along with a highly experienced clinical team to provide a full range of obstetrics and Gynecology services. Manage high risk obstetrics, early pregnancy management, advanced labour ward management and obstetric/gynecological ultrasound imaging.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of high risk pregnancy, early pregnancy, advanced labour ward management and high-risk obstetrics.
• Offers expert clinical opinions relating to Obstetrics & Gynecology and take independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
• Carry out comprehensive and systematic assessments of patients based on clinical guidelines and evidence-based practice.
• Work with other physicians from other specialties to optimize patient care and treatment outcomes.
• Coordinate and direct a team of nurses and other healthcare professionals to determine and ensure high-quality patient care.
Requirements and Qualifications
• MRCOG or equivalent
• License to practice medicine - DHA/MOH preferred
• Proven experience working as a Gynecologist Consultant/specialist
• 3 to 5 years experience at a Consultant level
• Good ability to make quick decisions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication /leadership skills.
• Empathetic and compassionate.
• High level proficiency in all aspects of Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Demonstrate ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
• Attractive Tax free salary
• Free Malpractice Insurance
• Free Medical Insurance
• Standard Family benefits (includes Airfare, annual leave)
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.