Job description / Role
Reports to: Chief of Medical Staff
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain professional standards for quality patient care.
- Perform investigations and management of Cardiology patients.
- Responsible for the smoothing running of his/her assigned clinic.
- Perform collaborative assistance in referral of above type of patients to appropriate facilities for further management.
- Provide particular expertise in invasive and non-invasive cardiological procedures such as cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, valvuloplasty, pacemaker insertions etc. and the use of Holter Monitor, Treadmill, ECG, Echo and Doppler.
- Record all data of the patients care in the patientsmedical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and Medical Center regulations.
- Represents the Medical Center in the Committee for Cardiology related seminars and symposia.
- Actively participates in any training program or education activity related to Cardiology and organized within the Medical Center for training staff and in-service training classes for nursing staff.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at anytime in consultation with the employee.
Specialized Knowledg :
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language both verbal and written.
- Knowledge in Arabic language is an advantage.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent as per Medical Council regulations.
- Western certificates such as American Board, Canadian, UK membership/fellowship or its equivalent such as Arab Board as per Medical Council regulations
- Experience Five years related experience after post graduation.
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.