Job description / Role
We are in search of an experienced oncologist who will rise to our high standards of cancer care and groundbreaking research. Our ideal candidate is compassionate, listening to each patient’s concerns, preferences, and needs in order to help them achieve the best outcome. This requires a keen understanding of the latest techniques in diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy, as well as newer techniques such as interventional radiology and immunotherapy. Above all, you should have a passion for meeting the needs of patients and their families at every phase of their cancer journey.
Objectives of this Role
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to accurately assess patient needs and develop a treatment plan that meets those needs
• Participate as a key member of the patient care team to formulate treatment plans and monitor patient progress
• Utilize and promote approved standards of care, procedures, methods, techniques, safety precautions, and study protocols
• Participate in the development, review, and evaluation of standard operating procedures and study-specific procedures
• Mentor junior doctors and medical students, perform auditing and research, and attend conferences and committee meetings as necessary
AED 70,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Order several diagnostic tests, which includes biopsy, imaging procedures, and blood tests, to confirm a specific diagnosis
• Provide patients with detailed information regarding cancer, the prognosis of the disease, and possible interventions or treatment options they may choose to undergo
• Develop appropriate treatment plans, complete with measurable goals, that provides the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preference
• Maintain patients’ quality of life by managing cancer-related pain and other symptoms and side effects of treatment
• Reassess progress of the disease as treatment progresses and pursue alternative therapies as needed, as well as palliative care when appropriate
• Participate in training sessions and correspondence for respective study protocols and clinical trials, ensuring confidentiality is maintained
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.