Job description / Role
We are looking for a Nephrologist to be responsible for diagnosing and treating kidney-related conditions. The responsibilities of Nephrologists include performing diagnoses, establishing health care plans, and managing patient care.
To be successful as a Nephrologist, you should have experience working with patients in this field, be a critical thinker, and have a passion for the task.
Ultimately, a top-notch Nephrologist should be compassionate, committed to delivering high-quality care, and have good communication skills.
- Conducting consultations to diagnose illnesses.
- Evaluating kidneys to determine treatment.
- Referring patients to surgeons.
- Treating and managing conditions.
- Recommending dialysis.
- Administering medication.
- Nephrologist Requirements:
- Doctoral degree in Medicine.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program.
- Excellent organizational skills.
AED 60,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Nephrologist requirements and qualifications
- A Medical Degree and licensing in current state
- 3 years of experience as Nephrologist
- Advanced research skills and experience
- Up to date with recent research, publications and discoveries in the field
- Knowledge of latest technology and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.