Job description / Role
Consultant Pediatric Neurologists are highly trained physicians who specialize in diagnosing and treating the diseases of the brain as well as any impairment to the spinal cord, autonomic nervous system, peripheral nerves, muscles and blood vessels that are associated with any of these structures.
• Meet with patients and examine them to diagnose neurological conditions such as stroke, dementia and neuromuscular diseases
• Order and interpret tests to aid in deciding on the best course of treatment
• Share findings with team members and serve as a contributor and sounding board for others on the team
• Monitor and track patient progress, adjusting treatments when necessary
• Work with patients and their family members to give them a voice
• Attend and participate in trainings, seminars and other continuing education to stay current on trends and techniques
• Provide direct clinical services for critically ill patients
• Provide clinical care by using evidence-based clinical practice standards and will adhere to established protocols
• Responsible to perform comprehensive assessments, make different diagnoses order appropriate testing, coordinate and plan the management for patients.
• Sound knowledge of coordinating with health care providers
• Exceptional ability to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
• Ability to interpret diagnostic tests accurately & work in fast pace environment
• Writing reports and maintaining records
• Evaluate effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements
• Proactively participate in risk management and quality initiatives of the department and organization
• MD/DM/Arab Board/ American Board/CCT
• 8-10 years’ experience post specialty degree in Neurology from Reputed Hospital.
• Valid state medical license
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to keep an open mind
• Innate curiosity, determination and drive
• Preferred experience with a fellowship in movement disorders but not necessary
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.