Job description / Role
We are one of the leading firms in our industry in the area. We are hiring an experienced Neurologist to join our existing top-notch team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Neurologist
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders
- Order diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests, and imaging tests such as MRIs
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results
- Develop treatment plans, and manage and adapt treatment of patients depending on progress
- Communicate with nurses and other medical staff to ensure patients receive best possible care
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in area of expertise
- Communicate treatment plans and home care instructions to patients
AED 80,000 to 90,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
- Must have completed residency training
- Must have current valid license in the state of practice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to empathize with others
- Must possess high level of self-confidence and be able to direct others
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must have stamina and ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.