Job description / Role
Requirements and Responsibilities For Physician - Maternal/Fetal Medicine:
- Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of high risk or complicated pregnancies.
- Examines patients to ensure proper care and provides consultation for complications associated with the pregnancy.
- May assist in maternal transport or prenatal diagnosis through the use of ultrasounds and/or genetic counseling.
- Delivers babies, determining the method most appropriate to ensure health and safety of both infant and mother.
- Provides pre- and postnatal care as needed.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- May require at least 2-4 years of obstetrics/gynecology experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May report to a HOD Obs & Gynae, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Preference: DHA, MOH, HAAD licensed or Western Qualified Doctors (CCT, CCST or American Board).
- Preferred Gender: Female
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.