Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced OB-GYN who is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB-GYN, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women’s health and their reproductive systems. You will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond.
OB-GYN Requirements and Qualifications
- Specialization Degree
- Valid license to practice in state
- 3+ years practicing medicine in a hospital or private practice
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff and assistants
- Compassionate and personable with an exemplary bedside manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
AED 60,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
OB-GYN Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical history for diagnosis
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometimes in collaboration with a midwife
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med techs etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Continue personal education on current medical practices and innovations by reading medical journals, attending conferences, etc.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.