Job description / Role
Orthopedics Surgeon urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in Dubai.
Orthopedic Surgeon duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct patient interviews
- Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
- Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
- Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
- Prescribe and administer pain medications
- Supervise and oversee student residents
- Keep and update patients' medical records
- Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary medical team
AED 55,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Previous working experience as an Orthopedic Surgeon for 3 year(s)
- A Medical Degree with and residency specialization in Emergency Medicine
- Certification with the Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- In-depth knowledge of hand, foot, and spine surgery
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.