Job description / Role
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
• To be a successful pediatrician, you should be able to provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on visual and auditory indicators for children who cannot communicate effectively.
• You should also have excellent decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
• Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
• Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
• Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
• Monitoring patients' conditions and progress.
• Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Advising patients, parents, and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, and developments in the field.
AED 45,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual air tickets Family medical insurance
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
• A license and certification to practice pediatrics or neonatology preferably those having
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
• Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational, leadership, and teamworking skills.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.