Job description / Role
Are you passionate about helping improve the health of children? Are you interested in advancing your career? We would like to work with your goals and abilities to find the perfect place for you in our practice. You may choose to work in our clinic, take hospital rounds or combine the two. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of ages and conditions, both acute and chronic, and make a positive difference in the lives of your patients. We offer great benefits, including health and malpractice insurance as well as relocation support. There is also the potential to be a partner, which can eventually lead to ownership.
• Record medical histories and examine young people from birth to twenty years of age; order diagnostic tests and interpret results to help determine medical condition
• Discuss test results and explain treatments or medical procedures with patients and family members
• Recommend and manage treatment, medication, therapy, vaccinations and additional specialized medical care to prevent or treat diseases, injuries and illnesses; monitor progress and conditions and revise treatments as needed
• Advise and educate patients, parents and members of the community in regards to activity, diet, hygiene and other disease prevention methods
• Design and implement community healthcare programs to aid in the physical and mental development of adolescents and children
• Coordinate and supervise activities of therapists, assistants, nurses, students and other support staff; refer patients to a specialist or other physician when warranted
• Clearly record all patient data, including history, exams performed, past and current medications, vaccination information, diagnosis, treatment plans and prognosis, in corresponding chart
AED 75,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Doctor of Medicine specializing in pediatrics
• Current BLS and CPR certification
• Current state medical license
• Minimum five years of pediatric experience
• Experience serving a multinational, multiracial population
• Experience in supervisory and leadership roles
• Experience with learning and developmental delay disorders
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.