Job description / Role
We are looking for a Psychiatrist to diagnose and treat mental illnesses.
- Review patients’ medical history and collect additional information from family members and psychologists as needed
- Evaluate patients’ emotional, behavioral and mental state through discussion, observation and analysis
- Identify mental disorders and determine best treatments
- Develop therapy plans
- Prescribe medications
- Analyze medical tests and track patients’ progress
- Coordinate with healthcare professionals when hospitalization is required
- Advise patients on how to cope with mental diseases and emotional breakdowns
- Support patients’ loved ones and inform them about the patient’s condition
- Research medical issues and new medical treatments to update your knowledge on mental healthcare.
AED 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Work experience as a Psychiatrist
- In-depth knowledge of various psychotherapeutic methods
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to a non-medical audience
- Strong observation skills to accurately evaluate patients’ demeanor and identify symptoms
- A great bedside manner and the ability to remain calm, empathetic and patient while interacting with patients who suffer from severe mental disorders
- Thoughtful and compassionate
- Specialization degree
- Residency program in Psychiatry
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.