Job description / Role
We are looking for an efficient and capable radiation oncologist to treat cancer patients using radiation therapy. The radiation oncologist's duties include confirming diagnoses, determining the appropriate treatments, and conducting radiation therapy. You should also support the recovery process through consistent monitoring and by providing recommendations.
To be successful as a radiation oncologist, you should be logical-thinking and possess superior problem-solving skills. Ultimately, a brilliant radiation oncologist will be passionate about providing the best patient care.
Radiation Oncologist Responsibilities:
- Conducting tests and examinations to confirm diagnoses.
- Executing radiation treatments such as stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Developing treatment plans which comprise the appropriate therapeutic techniques and drug dosages to be administered.
- Consistently monitoring patients' progress.
- Providing pharmacological treatment and suggesting appropriate lifestyle changes.
AED 55,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Doctorate of medicine degree.
- Completion of a radiation oncology residency program.
- Prior experience treating and diagnosing cancer patients.
- Extensive knowledge of radiation therapy procedures and techniques.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Motivational and leadership skills.
- A compassionate and empathetic personality.
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.