Job description / Role
We are looking for an analytical Radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a Radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
• Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
• Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
• Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
• Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
• Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
• Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
• Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
• Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
• Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
• Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• 3 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in radiology.
• Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).Certification by The American Board of Medical Specialties, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
• Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
• Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
• Patient management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superb problem-solving skills.
Working Time is Full Time.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant).Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.