Job description / Role
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced radiologist to join our growing healthcare team. In this position, you will use imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries. You must be board-certified, have a proven history of successful work, and excellent references.
Radiologist Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate patient medical history
• Perform diagnostic procedures such as MRIs, X-rays, CT scans, etc.
• Operate imaging technology and machinery
• Accurately read and interpret results
• Diagnose ailments and injuries
• Refer patient to appropriate medical professional
• Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
Radiologist Requirements and Qualifications
• Current valid ACLS and BLS certification
• Three years of direct clinical experience
• Significant experience with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography
• Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstanding collaborative skills, and technical excellence
• Detail-oriented with a passion for precision
• Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.