Job description / Role
Consultant Refractive Surgeon - United Arab Emirates
We have a very exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Consultant level Refractive Surgeon who can work with "Lasik" techniques.
We are working with a world-class hospital situated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
The hospital is looking for a Consultant Refractive surgeon to join their team. They are one of the best hospitals in the UAE, with an exceptional status offering superior care. The hospitals location in Abu Dhabi is also outstanding.
The hospital is fully accredited with the JCI and so works in parallel to western clinical governance models which means familiar standards and clinical governance detail the day to day running of the hospital.
You will find a high proportion of expatriate doctors working in the facility, with many of them having trained in the UK and the USA. They offers specialist services to the population of Abu Dhabi as well as offering medical tourism for expatriate patients seeking the highest level of care available.
- The employee, spouse and 2 children (up to the age of 18) under the employee's sponsorship and living in the UAE, shall be entitled to economy class air tickets to the employee's home country and back after working at the hospital for 12 months from the date of joining and then yearly
- Housing allowance
- Other allowances are on offer to cover the cost of transport, utilities and any telephones in use
- Bonuses and incentives are available and will be based on employee's performance and at the discretion of senior management
- 22 working days annual holidays plus 10 days public holidays
- Continuous Medical Education (CME) is fully supported with 7 days fully paid leave given
- The employee, spouse and 3 children (up to the age of 18 years) under the employee's sponsorship and living in the UAE, will be covered under the Company's current medical insurance scheme in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
- Your working week will be 48 hrs
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- A Regional Licence would be advantageous but is not essential
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.