Job description / Role
Urgent Opening for Selenium
Position title: Consultant
Reporting to - Automation Lead
Experience - 2 Years - 10 Years
Location - UAE
Education - Graduate in any discipline
Role & responsibilities:
• Automate the Test Data Management for underlying systems using Automation tools
• Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity & Regression Testing for various repeatable tests.
• Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
• Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
• Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing projects
• Strong experience in managing automation test projects
• Strong experience of automation of UI, API & Database systems
• Expertise in Selenium, must have Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
• Team lead experience with offshore – onshore model
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
• Min 2-5 years+ relevant/overall experience on Selenium, Java / C#.
• Good knowledge of testing web-based & mobile applications.
• Good knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle
• Good Knowledge in Quality and Testing Concepts.
• Core Java knowledge / Conceptually clear with inheritances
• Understand how Webservice/API work
• Good knowledge on Webdrivers
• Having experience in Banking domain
About the Company
QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent Digital Quality assurance providers. We are headquartered in Financial Hub of India – Mumbai and have our EMEA operations headquarters in Dubai. Our vast network of 1000+ Quality Assurance Experts span across 20+ countries including EMEA and APAC regions.