Job description / Role
A German Boutique Consulting firm is looking for Consultant / Senior Consultant to join their practice in UAE (Dubai)
• Develop and implement innovative solutions and strategies along the value chain for national and international clients
• Management of the strategy or logistics segment and for the successful conduction of internal and external projects
• Acquisition of new customers and projects as well as support for existing (key) accounts
• Taking over management and leadership liability towards the project members and being responsible for the steering and implementation of customer projects
• Support the future growth of our business unit strategy by developing and successfully positioning our innovative issues as service offerings among our client base
• Participation at regional and global conferences
• A minimum of 3-4 years of working experience for a Consultant with at least 2 years of consulting and project management experience gained in complex value chain projects with fundamental knowledge of the GCC region
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience for a Senior Consultant with at least 3 years of consulting and project management experience gained in complex value chain projects with fundamental knowledge of the GCC region
• Extensive experience in (strategy/ logistics) consulting and implementation of concepts in at least one of the following areas: for strategy - corporate strategy, merger and acquisitions (M&A), product to market, supply chain management, and/or comparable topics; for logistics - warehouse or logistics service assessment, distribution network, etc.
• Project experience in the process or logistics
• Excellent customer facing skills with the ability to develop long term business relationships, besides the ability to develop effective relationships, provide leadership, and integrate diverse functions and individuals toward profitability objectives
• Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities by being proactive, persuasive, self-motivated with strong commitment to team work, problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis and skilled in planning, staffing, budgeting, and organizing
• Interest in international project deployment and a high degree of mobility
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Arabic is a plus, with outstanding customer-facing skills
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East