Job description / Role
Cardiologist Job Description:
• We are looking for a board-certified Cardiologist to join our team of medical professionals.
• You will work with patients to provide a full range of heart and cardiovascular services and treatments.
• You will perform various tests, make diagnoses, provide treatment plans and options, and work with other physicians and surgeons to treat patients’ heart and/or cardiovascular disorders.
• Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
• Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
• Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• 3 to 7 years’ internship and clinical residency training, specializing in cardiology.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Outstanding hand-eye coordination.
• Wonderful bedside manner.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
• Flexible working hours.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.