Job description / Role
We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of the dermatologist.
The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment or performing non-intrusive surgery, and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Offering skin consultations.
• Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
• Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
• Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
• Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
• Referring patients to advanced specialists.
• Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
• Medical Degree, plus diploma of specialty (as required)
• Fluent English
• Preferably at least 3+ years Post graduation experience for senior positions
• Leadership, organization and communication skills
• Team player
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.