Our client is an established premier medical facility focusing on providing the highest quality specialized medical care in the Middle East that continues to grow and leads in terms of credibility and quality.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution and completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table.
- Accredited recognized Master Degree (MD / MRCP/ DNB / MS / DM) in the area of specialty
- Registration with Medical Council in Native Country as a General practitioner/MBBS degree holder.
- Registration with Medical Council in Native Country as a Specialist.
- Registered with Medical Council IN ALL COUNTRIES OF PRACTICE.
- Must be educated in / and with experience in Western Countries
- 3 - 5 Years’ Experience Post Qualification.
- Must be able to apply for MOH License.
- Must be bilingual (English and Arabic).
About the Company
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant, a Company’s growth potential is limited by its ability to attract enough of the right people” - James C. Collins in Good to Great.
As talent shortages grow more acute and online platforms are giving employees new mobility while allowing competitors to poach top performers more freely, managing people become a much higher strategic priority.
HR need to help increase revenue and productivity while lowering talent and HR costs to ensure profit margins don\'t get eroded. Companies need to rethink people strategies, HR processes, organizational structures, workplace flexibility and human capital deployment.
To win the war for talent in the new era, deploying the same strategies is a sure way of losing, at JC & Partners we help Companies find total HR solutions that improves the bottom line while our diverse team remove cultural misunderstandings and inefficiencies so you can grow and expand your business more effectively by having the right talent for your business.