Job description / Role
Prospect Health has been tasked by our Military partner in the UAE to find a Consultant Urologist to join them in their new facility in Sharjah, UAE having been set up to alleviate pressure from their Abu Dhabi HQ.
Established in 2006, this is a wholly Emirati organisation with JCI accreditation who pride themselves on spearheading healthcare provision to the highest standards in the Emirates. They have an existing hospital in Abu Dhabi and have just opened a brand new state-of-the-art tertiary facility in the neighboring emirates which will mirror their provision of high quality, affordable medical services to government personal and their families.
- 35 hrs per week over 5 days
- On-call as per UK system
- Multi-cultural personnel at all levels of tertiary staffing
- Excellent Tax Free Salary
- Business Class Relocation Flights
- Family Medical Insurance
- 30 days annual leave plus 10 days public holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- UK CCT/CCST
- U.S/Canadian Board Certification
- Australian/NZ Fellowship
- Swedish Bevis
- Netherlands Specialist Certificate
- No less than 2 years' experience in a substantive post following completion of training - this is a licensing condition for Consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.