Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious Urologist to join our healthcare team. As our Urologist, you will be responsible for exterminating, treating, advising and monitoring patients' health of reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys.
Urologist duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnose patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
- Treat patients' disorders related to the reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys
- Monitor the health of patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
- Examine patients and assess their medical condition
- Perform different medical procedures and treatments using a variety of appropriate methods
- Prescribe appropriate medications
- Administer and suggest different medical procedures to treat patients' disorders
- Be an expert for other physicians
- Refer patients to other specialists when necessary
- Adhere to healthcare laws, rules and regulations
AED 65,000 to 75,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- A Medical Degree and licensing in current state
- 3 years of experience as Urologist
- Advanced research skills and experience
- Up to date with recent research, publications and discoveries in the field
- Knowledge of latest technology and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.