Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Job Description Summary
As a senior manager in the Industrials team you will lead a team of consultants alongside fellow industry experts on transformational projects to define cutting edge solutions to competitively position the Middle Eastern industrial manufacturing & service sector for the future digital area.
We focus on helping solve our client's most important problems through deep industry expertise from strategy to execution. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
The ambitious growth targets for industrial GDP in the Middle East paired with an increased cost awareness creates an environment where industrial players have to adopt elaborated business models that are tailored to the countries' particular resources, the region's geographic position connecting the West and East, and the need for creating high quality employment for nationals. Our Industrials team works with local and international companies, governments and economic zone operators to excel the industrial growth agenda and create a sustainable manufacturing ecosystem in an increasingly digital environment.
- Drive client business development and pursue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Lead the day to day execution of more complex client projects, typically on-site and with direct client contact, while guiding and developing individual team members
- Lead the problem-solving process and the analysis, design, and implementation of tailored business improvement solutions in close collaboration with clients and the project partner and director to deliver positive change through a well-planned implementation approach
- Drive the proposal process for new business development activities mainly from a technical aspect and be a member of a client pursuit team in presentations
- Provide manufacturing and industrial services functional expertise to other PwC consulting teams as a go-to-person on the project or as part of business development
- Contribute to the firm's positioning as an industrials leader by developing perspectives, articles and thought leadership and well as representing the firm at conferences
- Deepen your industrial expertise and build a personal platform for growth by closely following key industrial trends and contributing to foresight material highlighting PwC's latest thinking on creating competitive advantage
- Challenge yourself in your personal and professional development through continuous learning and active participation in practice development activities
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA/ PhD is preferred
- Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas
- Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to impact top and/ or bottom line financial results
- Deep expertise in the industrial sector and engineered product and services with strong understanding of manufacturing and/ or economic zone operations
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales
- Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Minimum year's experience required
- 9-15 years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm or within an industrial company of global recognition in a similar advisory role. Project experience with industrial clients or organizations is essential.
- Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.