Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Within Consulting, you will be working with Finance Function Effectiveness competency, which provides advisory services focused on CFO agenda like:
- Finance operating model and finance transformation
- Strategic planning, financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Corporate treasury and cash management
- Public Financial Management, including Treasury Single Account, GFMIS and Cash to Accrual
- Effective financial control, reporting and consolidation
- Shared services finance and transactional efficiencies
- Robotic Process Automation
- Costing and Cost Optimization Opportunities
- Leveraging Cloud / On Premise ERP, Treasury, EPM and Digital technologies
- Supporting adoption of new accounting standards (eg. IFRS)
BU Competency and Industry Alignment
As a finance competency, you will support an Industry Verticals and we expect you to bring deep knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following industry verticals:
- Public Sector
- Industrial Products
- Financial Services
- Utilities sector is required.
As a member of the Finance competency executive team (senior manager or Director depending on skills, qualifications and years of experience), you'll be responsible to lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As a competency, you will support and to bring expertise in one or more the the Industry Verticals mentioned above
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Provide finance expertise especially in the context of SAP S4H Financials and / or SAP ECC / or SAP TRM
- Responsible for hands-on delivery of SAP Analytics solutions (on premise, cloud based, hybrid) including SAP HANA, Business Objects, Cloud for Analytics & Digital Boardroom solutions
- Functional and technical expertise to develop SAP Analytics Cloud solutions to best address our customers' needs.
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be able to manage multiple work-streams in parallel and full projects, whilst demonstrating strong leadership skills to engage diverse internal and external stakeholders and manage a high-performing team.
- Expertise in and experience of implementing SAP S4H Simple Finance and/or SAP FICO and integration knowledge of SAP FICO with EALM, PS, MM, REFx, RAR Integrated Planning, and Other Modules is mandatory
- Prior experience in SAP Analytics on Cloud products
- Reporting, Predictive and Digital Boardroom scenarios, and In-Depth understanding and knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Analytics, CDS views and enabling them to 3rd party tools
- Knowledge and experience of one of the following sectors
• Public Sector,
• Industrial Products,
• Financial Services
• Utilities sector is required
- Interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing.
- Experience of driving and reporting on progress of large transformation projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programs Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project requirement dictates.
Minimum years experience required
- 8 - 12 years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 3 years must be within consulting focus on finance transformation and broader finance consulting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Masters in Finance, with or without professional certification
- Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
- Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Others)
- Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services
- Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control)
- Arabic Speaking is a plus
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.