Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, supported by competencies like, Finance Function Effectiveness, People and Organisations and Technology.
In joining our finance team, you'll work with our clients to transform their finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
Within Consulting, you will be working with Finance Function Effectiveness competency, which provides advisory services focused on CFO agenda like:
- Finance operating model and finance transformation
- Strategic planning, financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Corporate treasury and cash management
- Public Financial Management, including Treasury Single Account, GFMIS and Cash to Accrual
- Effective financial control, reporting and consolidation
- Shared services finance and transactional efficiencies
- Robotic Process Automation
- Costing and Cost Optimization Opportunities
- Leveraging Cloud/On Premise ERP, Treasury, EPM and Digital technologies
- Supporting adoption of new accounting standards (eg. IFRS)
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for SAP S4H TRM implementation programs for our non-banking corporate clients, large family business conglomerates, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Utilities clients with SAP footprint
- Strong understanding of Treasury agenda
- Strong knowledge of SAP TRM modules such as
- BAM and Bank Connectivity
- Treasury Product and Instruments Configuration (MM, Trade Finance, Term Loans, Derivative Products)
- Cash & Liquidity Management including Inhouse Banking & Virtual Bank Account Management
- Treasury middle office and risk reporting
- Treasury accounting, including hedge accounting and integration with S4H Financ
- Work closely with PwC's Enterprise Solutions core team in driving S4H CFO and Treasury agenda and programs
- Responsible for delivery of SAP TRM enhancement programs
- Strong understanding of how SAP S4H Finance works with SAP S4H Treasury in terms of Master Data, Postings & Controls
- Work closely with PwC's Enterprise Solutions Go to Market and Sales teams in the region to identify S4H Treasury adoption and business case programs
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work as well as with international teams (primarily UK and India) where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACCA/CPA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Finance Transformation programs
- Prior Experience - Big 4, Other Consulting Firms, Accenture, IBM or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of IT and Digital platforms enabling finance function (such as ERP, Enterprise Performance Management and other solutions)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Arabic communication skills is preferable but not mandatory.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.