Job description / Role
Line of Service
Intl Government, Organisations
Advisory Generalist (entry level)
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its City and Local Government Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
- Be part of the management consulting team, focused on the City and Local Government Management.
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing national transformation agenda.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Deliver consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant analytical discipline..
- Years of Experience: 10 years' experience in a managerial or advisory/consultancy role within a municipal services environment involving significant client interaction, and a solid understanding of permitting processes, inspection processes, urban planning and real-estate management.
- Experience of a Municipal Services Back Office Operations including familiarity with best practices.
- Deep understanding of customer centric policies, design and delivery of municipal services, including land registration, building permits and municipal licenses issuing, inspection.
- Ability to assess and design municipal service operating models, including outsourcing/ privatization (with SLAs), to ensure the compliance of the investors, residents, master developers and sub-developers, and other participates with the regulations, rules, standards.
- Familiarity with automation of municipal services including available software packages.
- Strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, and presentation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.