Consulting - Government - Commerce and Investment - Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Consulting - Government - Commerce and Investment - Senior Manager (Dubai)
Line of Service
G and PS - Other
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector specialising in commerce and investment sectors.
We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner
- Manage strategy development and execution as well as managing transformation projects for the Government and public sector with special focus on the commerce and investment division.
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
- Strong knowledge of commerce and investment including foreign direct investment, export development, trade, commerce, private sector enablement, etc.
- Strong consulting background and global knowledge and trends in the commerce and investment space
- Knowledge of the Middle East market is an added advantage; with Government & Public Sector experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is mandatory.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant major is required.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience, 6 of which are in a Consulting firm.
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Proven leadership skills, with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills,
- Experience dealing with large, complex portfolios and organizations.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.