Job description / Role
Consulting - Government - Commerce and Investment - Senior Manager (Dubai)
Line of Service
G and PS - Other
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector specialising in commerce and investment sectors.
We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner
- Manage strategy development and execution as well as managing transformation projects for the Government and public sector with special focus on the commerce and investment division.
- Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
- Strong knowledge of commerce and investment including foreign direct investment, export development, trade, commerce, private sector enablement, etc.
- Strong consulting background and global knowledge and trends in the commerce and investment space
- Knowledge of the Middle East market is an added advantage; with Government & Public Sector experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is mandatory.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant major is required.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience, 6 of which are in a Consulting firm.
- Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Proven leadership skills, with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills,
- Experience dealing with large, complex portfolios and organizations.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.