Job description / Role
Consulting - Health Financing Advisory - Senior Manager/Director (Dubai)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Healthcare Compliance practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products ; Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology)
- Develop business development opportunities, manage and deliver engagements including day-to-day project, team, and client management responsibilities.
- Handle projects related to health funding/financing reform, working with providers, regulators (and payors).
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work, business development, and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Education: Masters degree in health administration, public health, health economics, health information management, medicine or clinical management, or business administration. Other related majors are acceptable.
- Preferable qualifications: PhD is a plus.
- Years of Experience: 10 - 12 years of experience in Healthcare; track record in healthcare funding/financing projects, preferably with providers and regulators, is a must.
- Solid understanding of international healthcare systems (such as Australia, UK, US, others) and health financing areas (such as clinical coding, classification systems, clinical costing, pricing) and related casemix concepts. Understanding of revenue cycle management is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a professional services/ Consulting environment.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus.
- Excellent business development, people management and client relationship management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English. Arabic speaker is a plus.
- Shows flexibility and willingness for recurrent travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively with high energy.
- With strong worth ethic and aligns with PwC values.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.