Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Healthcare Compliance practice, within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You'll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our team helps clients navigate and evaluate healthcare risks by managing and enhancing their governance, risk, and compliance activities. We help to design, develop, and enhance their healthcare compliance programme by aligning their business strategies with their current programmes and optimising internal controls.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Responsibilities: (add technical capabilities)
- Prepare, manage and deliver assignments including day-to-day responsibility to manage projects or work streams in a large project.
- Handle projects related to health funding reform.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
Requirements: (add required tools/ Certification)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Medicine. Other related majors are acceptable.
- Preferable qualifications: PhD is a plus.
- Years of Experience: 10 - 12 years of experience in Healthcare, a focus on clinical costing and/or healthcare funding/financing experience is a must.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a preferably within a professional services/ Consulting environment.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high qualit
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.