Job description / Role
• You will help drive your client's business performance by identifying and delivering improvements in efficiency and effectiveness across the finance function.
• You will be expected to build relationships at senior levels within client organisations: working with them to understand their business problems and priorities, consulting with your peers to evaluate solution options that you will be expected to design and deliver, motivating and managing your team, often across borders and always from a diverse set of backgrounds.
• You will have worked in all or one of these areas - budgeting & forecasting, establishing a finance function from scratch, establishing finance policies & procedures, established a shared services format to optimize various functions, costing of goods & services, finance transformation, robotic process automation.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field or Masters or MBA
• Relevant Professional qualifications e.g., PMP, CIMA, CPA or CFA
• Minimum 5 years of recent relevant work experience in a leading business consulting organization or accounting organization
• Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: financial analysis, cost management, corporate services transformation and ERP implementations
• Advanced communication skills in English. Arabic communication skills would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
• Experience in ERP system implementation and previous finance transformation experience
• Willingness to travel extensively across the region
NOTE: Please do not apply for this role if you do not have previous management consulting experience.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager - Finance
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Regional Finance & Operations Manager