Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a subcontractor, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop the training policy, procedure and guidelines incorporating the impact assessment forms and analysis methodologies, for all kind of trainings (classroom or on job training).
- Design a 3-year detailed training plan and budget identifying the objectives, expected outcomes, and setting the KPIs for measuring the training impact
- Carry out the talent development programs (strategic, operational, and behavioural) as per the agreed budget for the specific year.
- Train the current HR team on the methodology for specifying the training needs and developing the Training plans and budgets and their follow up and implementation.
- Establish a mechanism for periodic follow-up of training and development indicators and training of the team to implement them.
- Make recommendations on partnership with specialized institutes and research centers and open channels of communication for future partnerships.
- Develop, operate and manage talent development programs affiliations locally and internationally, and promote the ministry talents for knowledge exchange, training and talent development programs.
- Hold awareness workshops on the training and development system for the ministry's staff quarterly.
- Minimum 14 years of relevant experience in managing the training, talent and leadership development function preferably in the public sector.
- Proven ability in problem solving and working on projects related to training policies and procedures, talent development programs and leading workshops.
- You must be proficient in English and Arabic and have previous experience working within professional services/consulting industry.
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high-quality strategic engagements.
- Experience of building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.