Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
PricewaterhouseCoopers' People & Organisation Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world with 6,000 HR professionals based in over 100 countries. In the Middle East, we have an established People and Organisation Consulting team providing our clients with an unmatched breadth and depth of local and global expertise. We work in partnership with organisations ranging from family business to government bodies helping to make their people a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping the people agenda positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles.
- Reporting to a Manager within the People and Organisation Team, the Senior Consultant will participate in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries.
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Collaborate with PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as a strong team member, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Assist in the management of junior team members during projects and actively mentor Consultants in the People and Organisation team.
- Develop strengths across a range of HR consulting topics, including, but not limited to, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, particularly maintaining a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Assist in researching and writing winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluency in English is mandatory with Fluent Arabic preferred.
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daiy basis. You will be an integral contributor within a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment. You will be analytical with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience of working on human capital problems within a consulting environment, ideally with one of the Big4 firms, a HR consultancy or a global strategy house, or in a challenging in-house role.
- Proven experience of being an integral member of a high-performing and strategic in-house HR team or within a consulting team working on people-related client engagements across multiple industries.
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes excel, word, and PowerPoint
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.