Job description / Role
Do you love managing large-scale programmes involving multiple projects and stakeholders? If you're a skilled and experienced programme manager, this is your opportunity to thrive. Become a trusted advisor to our exciting clients and leverage your business insights to empower our customers, driving impactful change and delivering exceptional results. Join our dynamic team in EMEA and make a meaningful impact in the world of programme management.
As a Programme Management, you'll deliver significant size programmes for our Utilities customers and manage to implement the product Customer-to-Meter (C2M) for a Qatar client, which will involve all aspects of programme management from project kick-off to closure and will involve spending significant time on site with the client.
What you'll do
Advocate for our customers, inspiring them to stay and grow with Oracle. You'll run the programme daily within the constraints laid down, managing the quality of the programme delivery, profitability and people management.
- Accountable for operational/financial metrics, including budgeting and forecasting activities
- Plan and monitor programme delivery using MS Project
- Prepare project work products and maintain them as per the project management methodology
- Resource planning and management
- Programme reporting during all programme phases as per the reporting cadence
- Oversee risks and issues relating to the programme
- Change Control and Configuration Management
What you'll bring
- +10 years of client-facing Programme management experience for application development, implementation and software upgrade projects
- Effectively leading project teams consisting of 60 to 100 resources, with the substantial engagement of offshore development centre (s) and external subcontractors
- Successfully handling projects with service budgets ranging from $5 to $10 million
- Experience in the Utilities Industry, specifically in areas related to electricity, gas, and water
- Preference on knowledge of Oracle Utilities products: CCB/C2M
- Competently delivering projects under both fixed-price and time and materials contract models
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, to support project implementations and engage with clients or partners
What we'll offer
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Flexible and remote working so you can do your best work
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as medical, life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
At Oracle, we don't just respect differences-we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That's why we're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.