Job description / Role
What you will do
The Consulting Sales Manager is a key role reporting directly to the General Manager of Indirect Channels across Middle East region. You will be based in Dubai and work with the DX team that focus on the Johnson Controls Hitachi - DX Product portfolio (RAC, PAC & VRF) to secure orders and achieve business objectives. You will target to have our DX Products specified by consultants and installers into their bids and projects. You will develop long term relationships with consultants, developers and end users to promote the sales of DX Products. You will prepare and deliver high-quality technical presentations, live product demonstrations to consultants, developers, end user and recommend viable solutions for their project requirements.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
* As the Consulting Sales Manager you will use in-depth technical knowledge of DX Products to facilitate sales team, consultants, developer and end users on design and specification.
* You will liaise with R&D, Training, Product Management and Technical Support resources to ensure that proposals and feature requests include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, in line with Johnson Controls Hitachi Product strategies.
* A part of your job is to attend sales exhibitions, trade shows, conduct technical training and seminars for consultants to enhance their knowledge of our product portfolio and how it can be utilized to generating new sales leads.
* You will develop necessary design, technical and marketing tools to support clients on existing and new products. In order to improve forecast accuracy you will maintain record of targeted opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
* You are a hunter driven to seek and develop strong customer relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth.
* You're naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of consulting sales/business development experience in DX Products (RAC, PAC & VRF).
* Proven track record of having DX products specified by Consultants and Installers into their bids and projects
* Prior experience of preparing estimations, submittals, providing technical report and interpreting technical designs
* Proficient in generating new business by using existing and potential customer networks.
* Ability to lead, develop strategic partnerships, and present concepts and articulate business values to consultants, developer and key decision makers.
* Self-starter, tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique & optimize performance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexible in travelling
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.