Job description / Role
Senior Consulting Sales Manager, Middle East
Organization: Oracle Financial Services Software (FSGBU-OFSS)
Location : Dubai, UAE, Middle East
Travel Required: Regional and occasional International travel
Education: Graduate degree in related fields is preferred
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle's customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements
Within the FSGBU portfolio of offerings includes Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUBS). This is Core Banking for the Bank of Tomorrow where we help clients to:
- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency .
Brief Description of the Role:
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking consulting sales person to position and sell Consulting Services for Oracle's Core and Digital banking solutions. The territory is defined as Middle East Named Accounts within the banking and Financial Services industry.
The Sales person must tirelessly hunt and farm accounts across Middle East and have an outstanding capability to create opportunities in both the white space and the existing accounts. Should have an existing network across financial services coupled with a track record of overachieving annual services sales target i.e. above 10M USD.
We require an excellent networker who has the ability to identify client's stakeholders (IT and Business) to position our Consulting services in conjunction with license sales and presales.
- Position is responsible for selling consulting services and achieve Sales targets for Banking Consulting Sales in Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and some North and East African markets as well. Emphasis is on KSA & Kuwait market
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for Consulting Sales.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at "C" level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored 'case for transformation' and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Works with partners, alliances, license sales, and other internal Oracle organizations. Interacts internally and externally with executive management requiring negotiation of difficult matters
- Seasoned Banking Software Services / Consulting Sales professional with minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the Middle East and African banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, Regionally and Internationally to cover the market patch allotted
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Sales Manager