Job description / Role
Oracle Utilities - Senior Consulting Sales Executive
Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU), or Oracle Utilities, delivers proven software applications that help utility companies of all types and sizes achieve competitive advantage, business performance excellence and a lower total cost of technology ownership.
Oracle Utilities integrates industry-specific Customer Care & Billing, Customer Cloud Service, Network Management, Work and Asset management, and Meter Data Management applications with the capabilities of Oracle's industry-leading enterprise applications, business intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and storage. The software enables customers to adapt more nimbly to market deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental conservation commitments.
Oracle Utilities enhances the Oracle brand by delivering best of breed business solutions and consulting services to the utility industries around the world. Our customers value us above all other competitors because of our thought leadership, understanding of their needs, talents and superior ability to provide world-class solutions for the challenges they face. Our customer relationships can be leveraged by all of Oracle to grow Oracle's relevance in our industries.
Oracle Utilities Consulting
Oracle Utilities Consulting is a system integrator with a team of industry consultants and implementation and lifecycle management experts. We have a track record of success integrating and managing Oracle products, solutions, and projects and the integration with 3rd party systems. Because we know the products, product roadmap, and have substantial implementation experience we are a low risk provider. The depth of our knowledge and skill provides our customers with the best ideas and approaches on how to plan, implement, and manage the complexity of utility systems, and how to prepare for future disruptive technologies and the move to the Cloud.
Consulting Sales Executive Role
Role Mission Statement
- Sells consulting services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts, and manages a geographical territory.
- Primary job duty is to sell consulting services and solutions to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service: Get utilities up and running on their dream customer platform in just months and at a fraction of the cost with this end-to-end SaaS meter to customer platform.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing: Give residential, commercial, and industrial customers solutions that manage data, helping utilities improve customer service, maximize revenue, and respond to change.
- Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter: Deliver all of the benefits of a complete meter solution and a powerful customer platform together, enabling more immediate value from meter data to improve customer experience.
- Oracle Utilities Quotations Management: Calculate, analyze, and manage price quotes and offers for retail or wholesale customers.
- METER OPERATIONS
- Oracle DataRaker: Unlock smart grid data and transform it into compelling, quantifiable, and actionable results with low upfront investment and risk.
- Oracle Utilities Load Analysis: Collect, manage, and analyze interval data supporting load research directives.
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management: Gather, process, and store all types of meter data to deal with rising data volumes.
- Oracle Utilities Meter Solution Cloud Service: Support grid and customer service optimization with robust metering capabilities.
- Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway: Leverage a common connection among utility applications and smart grid devices to reduce the cost and complexity of introducing new devices, data streams, and business processes.
- Systems Integration Services / Express Accelerators: Unique approach to software delivery that allows Utilities to quickly and efficiently realize the value of Oracle products and investments.
- Lifecycle Management Services: End-to-end services that supports availability, performance, and best use of the evolving product functionality as customer needs change.
- Benefits Realization Services: Helps utilities improve the alignment of business and IT objectives with an in-depth investigative process to identify issues and opportunities.
- Cloud Solutions: The combination of the three previous components provide Cloud solutions with more capability and value. Consulting has a wide range of Cloud options with preconfigured assets that allow utilities to setup Oracle products quickly and efficiently from the start.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for sales of Oracle Utilities consulting services.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- 5 plus years of relevant field sales experience.
- Able to develop strong internal relationships.
- Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.
- Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings.
- Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction.
- Viewed as an expert in the field.
- Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function.
- Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills
Required Skills and Experience
What You'll Bring
- Your versatility will be your greatest asset as you deliver mission-critical support and empower our customers to harness the full power of Oracle products.
We also look for
- Experience in selling software implementation services and managed services to utilities companies
- Excellent track record of meeting targets
- Appetite for closing large complex deals
- Good at networking internally and with prospects, customers and partners
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the utility industry drivers
Create the future with us. Apply now.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
SAP Middle East & North Africa